PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is the project management profession's most globally recognized and respected certification credential. To obtain PMP certification an individual must satisfy education and experience requirements, agree to and adhere to a Code of Ethics, and pass the PMP Certification Examination. Worldwide there are over 1,000,000 PMPs who provide project management services in 207 countries. Many corporations require, for individual advancement within the corporation or for employment, the individual have the PMP credential. To find more information on PMI's credential's certifications go to https://www.pmi.org/certifications.
To learn more about re-certification, the Continuing Certification Requirements Program, visit the PMI National site. Or, follow one of the topic links below.
- Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program (https://www.pmi.org/certifications/certification-resources/maintain)
- Professional Development Unit (PDU) Qualifying Activities (https://www.pmi.org/certifications/certification-resources/maintain/earn-pdus)
- CCR Cycle Timeframes
- Reporting Forms
- View your PDUs transcript online
- CCR FAQs
- CCR HandbookHandbook
Where can one go to get the kind of training needed to prepare for the PMP exam? PMI Maine Chapter partners with the following Authorized Training Partners (ATPs), which are approved by PMI Global to offer certification exam preparation courses and other trainings to help meet and maintain certification goals. Registration for trainings is made directly with the ATPs.
NOTE: Please contact the PMI Maine Chapter Board Secretary (email@example.com) for a special discount code for Maine Chapter members or with any questions on the partnerships.
PMI Montreal Chapter:
- The PMI Montreal Chapter offers various certificate trainings in both French and English at throughout the year. Trainings offered include PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, among others. Review their PMI Certifications and course offerings to find a course that works for your needs.
- Chapter Member Discount: Maine Chapter members can receive a 10% discount on courses taken with PMI Montreal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
Project Management Training Institute:
- PMTI has offered specialized in PMP certification training since 2003, and now offers CAPM and PMI-ACP trainings as well. PMTI offers numerous classes throughout the year, in both live online and in-person formats, including their four-day live online PMP training course and their four-day in-person PMP Boot Camp.
- Chapter Member Discount: Maine Chapter members can receive $100 off the cost of registration for courses with PMTI. Contact email@example.com for your discount code.
Regardless of where you get your exam prep training, the PMI Authorized Training Partner logo that you see below will assure that you're getting that training from an organization recognized and trusted by the Project Maganement Institute.