The Brewery Tour on September 25th
Source: Observations by Barbara Truitt, PMI Maine President
Our first attempt at converting a learning opportunity monthly meeting into a social occasion was a great success! It felt like a whole new group. Here are the highlights:
- Despite the pouring rain, most people who signed up attended the event
- People talked without being promoted, there was a lot of laughing.
- Lots of good questions were asked of the tour guides. Everyone said they learned something
- It was one member's first meeting!
- 2 People volunteered to help if we do anything like this again.
- A few commented that they like the "out of the box" thinking.
- We received 9 different topics that people woudl like to learn about/see/visit/talk to people about
I'm really glad we did it. Below are some pictures from the event:
The canning area
Cold Storage Area - Brew Master Recipes Aging
Plenty of Options!