We are excited to introduce your 2018 BOD members & officers! Check out the rolling banner at the bottom of the website for pictures and click on them to learn a bit more about each of us.
- President: Barb Truitt
- Past President: Patrick Quinn
- Secretary: Marty Milot
- Treasurer: Doug Wilson
- Director-at-Large: Venkatesh Joshi
- Director of Education: Melinda Barnes
- Director of Marketing: Steve Macissac
- Director of Membership: John Holland
- Director of Programs & Sponsors: Phil Arena
- Director of Technology: John Branscombe
The budget and planning for 2018 is completed. It looks to be an exciting year! Our #1 goal increasing our new membership and retaining more of our chapter members for an overall chapter growth of 12%.
In an effort to reach that goal, we are planning the following for 2018:
- Even more of a focus on our members – this is YOUR chapter.
- A Fall Professional Development Day
- A chapter membership survey to help us determine areas of interest
- Creating opportunities for members to engage with us, make the Chapter even better and gain some PDUs while doing it
- An “off-site” meeting at a local business that has used project management to start up and/or expand
- A fun, social activity to show appreciation to all members
- Obtaining sponsors for the chapter
- Holding a couple of meetings in the Augusta/Bangor area for our members in that area.
- Continue to offer meetings with PDU opportunities. We will vary evenings, locations, and possibly the traditional format based upon member feedback.
- Leadership training opportunities for BOD members