What is an Authorized Training Partner?
Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) are organizations that PMI Global has approved to offer:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam prep for the exam
- Disciplined Agile® training
- Courses that offer PDUs to maintain your PMI certification
Why Train with an Authorized Training Partner?
To earn the PMI Authorized Training Partner designation, a provider must meet rigorous standards for quality and effectiveness.
The PMI Authorized Training Partner Program is designed to help you find high-quality training with PMI accredited training providers. Training with an Authorized Partner will ensure:
- You are trained by an organization, you can trust
- Demonstrated alignment with PMI, the world’s largest project management membership association.
- Instructors must be current in learning methods and must continuously enhance their skills.
- Courses must be current and aligned to the latest PMI Global Standards.
- Continuous quality improvement processes and procedures are demonstrated throughout the organization.
PMI Maine Chapter partners with the following Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) (registration for training is made directly with the ATPs):
PMI Montreal Chapter:
- The PMI Montreal Chapter offers various certificate trainings in both French and English at throughout the year. Trainings offered include PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, among others. Review their PMI Certifications and course offerings to find a course that works for your needs.
Project Management Training Institute:
- PMTI has offered specialized in PMP certification training since 2003, and now offers CAPM and PMI-ACP trainings as well. PMTI offers numerous classes throughout the year, in both live online and in-person formats, including their four-day live online PMP training course and their four-day in-person PMP Boot Camp.